Kawaii – Valentine’s Date Night!
Kawaii means “cute” in Japanese, so bring your cutie and join us for a night of love, romance, and Japanese delights! We are creating a very special dinner for two menu just this Valentine’s day. Please RSVP by calling (434) 767-8105 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
$60 DINNER FOR TWO INCLUDES:
Sake Pairing Flight – Your choice of 4 sakes to match with your meal.
Choose Two Special Appetizers
- Sweetheart roll – tuna, crab stick, yuzu tobiko, cucumber, avocado and green onion rolled in panko/furikake and deep fried. Garnished with spicy mango sauce and furikake
- Crispy goat cheese wontons with candied sage and sweet chili sauce
- Yakitori chicken thigh skewers with green onion, yakitori sauce and sesame seeds
- Seared salmon nigiri with red onion and togarashi
Choose Two Special Entrees
- Grilled beef tenderloin with sushi rice, sautéed bok choy garnished with potato crispies and sake reduction
- Curry Katsu Ramen – Panko crusted chicken thigh in a curried shio broth with roasted red peppers, corn, bean sprouts, leeks, a soft boiled egg and nori garnished with furikake
- Orange-Soy Glazed Salmon Salad – Mixed greens and red cabbage with mandarin oranges, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers dressed with a sesame-honey vinaigrette. Finished with an orange-soy glazed salmon fillet.
- Miso soba noodles with smoked tofu, daikon, red cabbage, red pepper, enoki mushrooms and red onion topped with sesame seeds
Includes Dessert for two with an an After Dinner Cocktail
- After Dinner Cocktail
- Mochi Sundae – chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry mochi ice cream topped with sake infused whipped cream, strawberries and mint
Please RSVP by calling (434) 767-8105 or emailing email@example.com.